Re: X

On Sat, Nov 14, 1998 at 12:58:34AM -0700, Bdale Garbee wrote:

> I got cvs to compile from the sources in unstable earlier this evening, but
> the packaging failed due to the lack of groff.  Source dependencies sure would
> be nice...  I did an unpackaged install, and the bits are working fine on my
> Netwinder.  So, I suspect that if we get groff to build (another C++ monster),
> packaging cvs will be trivial.

Groff...c++ ?

Depends: libc6, zlib1g

Actually, I have it installed on my netwinder, and I don't recall
building it.

Hmmm, I can build CVS ok, but it won't link with zlib, says it can't
find it, even though it is there.  I'd investigate more, but I have to
go to a job interview...

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org