When is a version above apache 2.4.10 going to release for Deb 8?

I have a server that needs to stay PCIDSS compliant and it is complaining that apache 2.4.10 is running...  When is an update going to be available...  Do I have to compile my own Apache version?  Seems odd that stability is favored over security...  Please advise.

Best Regards,

John Gates, CISSP

Let’s Connect!

This email may contain information that is confidential or attorney-client privileged and may constitute inside information. The contents of this email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission. Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privileges.