Re: Co-Maintainer

Hi,

On Thursday 29 May 2008, Armin ranjbar wrote:
> OK , i read them all , i can help with some but problem is , i
> don't know the priorities , where to start ?

I have outlined some todos on IRC or here:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-apache/2008/05/msg00132.html

Just pick something that you think you can do and are comfortable
with. I think it would make sense to get familiar with the package
first, before tackling the remaining issues on the LennyGoals page
(but of course I don't know how much experience you have with apache
and how well you know the Debian package).

Cheers,
Stefan