Re: apache2 not processing php

Yeah it must just be a page cached in firefox. All the other pages (which I hadn't loaded) started working correctly after register_globals was switched on and I can get the page fine with konqueror and wget. Clearing the firefox cache has fixed the last problem. I wonder why firefox wasn't recognizing that the page was new. Oh well. Lesson learnt - thanks.

Adam Conrad wrote:
Graham Smith said:

http://www.crazysquirrel.com/index.php

it still tries to give you the unprocessed file back. How do I stop that
behaviour?

It works from here when I load that page.  Are you sure you're not
suffering from an overactive browser cache, proxy server, or some other
such oddity?

... Adam