Re: Need to remove and add virtualhosts to start apache

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 05:09:32PM +0100, rm@fabula.de wrote:
> Non, sorry, didn't study your backtrace :-/
> Hmm, looking at your backtrace: you seem to have both php and ssl enabled? Since
> i (vaguely) recall problems with this setup - is it possible to reproduce the
> segfault with one or both of these modules disabled?

I think I've identified the problem.  I believe this is the same bug as
here:

Commenting out the imap.so line in php.ini allowed apache to start; then
I could put it back in and it started fine.

I can't really make sense of this all, but I guess it's more of a php
problem then an apache problem.  It's weird that removing VirtualHosts
also worked though.

Any ideas?  Is it possible to have a different php.ini for apache and
apache-ssl?  I don't actually need the imap module for apache, and
apache-ssl starts up fine regardless.
--
Adam Rosi-Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org