Re: Need help on Apache and ASP and EJB

toronto it said:
> I have some question about Apache webserver and can
> not find any help. Could you give me some help, at
> least some advice on where I can get gelp
>
> The questions are:
>
> 1. Does Apache webserver support ASP? I heard or read
> from book that it support, but I do not know how to
> configure the server or anything else I need to
> install.

Not on its own, no.  You'll need to install a module into Apache to do
this for it.

> 2. How to configure the Apach webserver support EJB?
> What add-on I need to install and where I could
> download it

Not on its own, no.  You'll need to install a module into Apache to do
this for it.

See libapache-asp-perl for a module that implements ASP for Apache using
the Perl scripting language.  See tomcat for a package that handles JSP
and Java servlets.  (Can't remember if it can do Enterprise Java Beans.)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."