Re: 1.3.26 coming soon?

Hi!

Since nobody shouted at Clint, I'll try another question... :-)

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 18:46, Andrew Shugg wrote:

> However I'm not quite clear on the procedure for these packages
> entering the woody distribution (the testing pool) during the freeze.
>  I'm aware of the changes happening to allow the security team to
> make updates, and as I understand the 1.3.26 packages have already
> been uploaded to the unstable pool.  I don't see the 1.3.26 packages
> in the testing excuses page, though:

I was wondering, how does the 1.3.26 packages in unstable differ from
those in woody?

Last night, I got the woody packages installed, but since I have
unstable sources in my sources.list (and APT::Default-Release
"testing";), apt told me to upgrade to 1.3.26-1 in unstable (not that I
really understand why, but never mind), so I did...

Best,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo