1.3.26 coming soon?

I didn't see much discussion of this in the archives. 1.3.26 fixes a
serious remote root hole that has been confirmed to work on OpenBSD, and
according to several security people, Linux.

I understand that the fix was put into 'stable'... but there are a *TON*
of Woody boxes out there. Shouldn't this go in to at least sid, if not
woody? This is, I believe, a very urgent problem.

I've made a few attempts at building my own 1.3.26 debs, but the build
process has me completely confounded.

I'm new to the underlying process of Debian development, so if I have
circumvented channels by posting here, I appologize.