Apache not compilled with -lpthread

Hello

I have problem with apache on current sid - I have tested a module (mod_cbroker) which is linked together with omniORB (multi threaded CORBA). When the apache is not linked with -lptread option the module freeses because of same strage interractions between fork and thread based code.

I have compiled the apache myself from .dsc ... and added the -lptread and everything works for me.

Is there any chance for apache in sid to be implicitly compilled using this option.

Thanks

Richard Bouska
Richard@Bouska.cz