Proposed apache policy.

Hi

I recently saw that this list have been created. I was on the
debian-apache@pantsfullofunix list that existed before and want
to share my idéas.

My idéas have been summarized into a proposed (very early draft)
apache policy on how the configuration of apache (-ssl, etc) packages
should be handled. This is to make it easer for add-on package
developers to do their job, like php, imp etc.

The proposed policy is at:

http://www.opal.dhs.org/involved/debian/apache/

All kind of suggestions are appriciated and I personally think
the directory names sucks, but it may be a start at least.

Some people will recognize it, if they was at the last mailinglist. :)

The purpose is to simplify (or change) apacheconfig and also
make the wwwconfig-common lot easier to handle. Actually just the
database things should be left there (in wwwconfig-common).

Regards,

// Ola

PS.
I subscribed today so I hope I get the messages, but if you want
to be sure send me a CC.
DS.

/  opal@debian.org                     Björnkärrsgatan 5 A.11   \
|  opal@lysator.liu.se                 584 36 LINKÖPING         |
|  +46 (0)13-17 69 83                  +46 (0)70-332 1551       |
|  http://www.opal.dhs.org             UIN/icq: 4912500         |