Re: Cannot use Debian

On Monday 22 April 2013, you wrote:
> This computer is the only one computer that I have......

You only need one.

> now, I am using WinXP x86
>  and I  check the System Information  and look  at the  system summary
> *x86 Family 6 Model 37 stepping 2GenuinedIntel ~2945Mhz*
> so the machine is x86?

You can't trust 32-bit Windows to tell you whether a system on which it is
running is 32 or 64-bit.  Download "System Rescue CD" and try booting the 32
and 64-bit kernels on that.  If you can't persuade a 64-bit kernel to boot,
you might have a 32-bit machine after all.

delta echo bravo six four at earthshod dot co dot uk