RE: Wine with X-trap

This can sound of many ways, the fact is that there is no way to run this kind of games under linux till now.
There is a lot of people that no have other choice that install windows ( i wish to use Debian)
and believe me they dont have nothing to do with windows, just like other programs in the world they
make it for windows and they are not going to change that. So if we dont care about things like this nobody
will do this, and we can win a lot of users if this kind of programs can run under linux, remember that is a
MMORPG, means MASIVE Multiplayer that also means a lot of users.
We are talking about thousands of players. Thanks for your time.