Re: Changing from stable to testing.....

Hi Whit,

last time I tried to dist-upgrade to squeeze, I got stuck in an
(for me) unresolvable loop:
The system wanted to upgrade the kernel-image and udev in one run -
which failed. apt-get always complained, that the kernel-image needs the
new udev-package to upgrade - and udev itself needed the new
kernel-image...

I don't know, if this problem still exists - if yes: you should find a
way of not getting into this loop, where no "apt-get -f install" helped
to stop this. I reinstalled lenny after this... ;)

Best regards,
sigi