Re: Untrusted Connection Warning .

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 8:36 PM, brian m. carlson
<sandals@crustytoothpaste.net> wrote:

> Edit->Preferences.  Advanced Tab->Encryption Tab->View
> Certificates->Authorities Tab.  If present it would be under "Software
> in the Public Interest".
>
> It should be the same way on Windows, except I think the Preferences
> window may be under Tools->Options or similar.

Thank you for that information . As you expected it to be , I don't
have the Certificate recognized in firefox . So now , If I am using
a gnu/linux system then I must be able to find the certificate in the
/etc/ssl/certs directory ?? .

Thank you for your help once again ! .
--
http://www.fsf.org/