Re: Untrusted Connection Warning .

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 7:23 PM, brian m. carlson
<sandals@crustytoothpaste.net> wrote:

> Okay.  You'll need to check to see if the SPI root certificate is in the
> certificate store.  If it's not, then you know what the problem is.  The
> certificate is available in /etc/ssl/certs once you install the
> ca-certificates package, and you can import it into Firefox from there.

I am quite familiar with the SPI root certificate thingy , I wish to
know how to check for this certificate
in firefox . Also I am not accessing my mails from gnu/linux system at
present , I am temporarily computing with Windows :( .

--
http://www.fsf.org/
http://www.gnu.org/