Re: grub-setup: could not embedding core.img

Jack Schneider schrieb:
> On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 01:39:35 +0100
> Markus Neviadomski <lists@dieitexperten.de> wrote:
>

>> both kernels was running perfectly i thought. I dont now any
>> possibility how to get to know, which packages exactly was updated
>> yesterday on my box. How did you solved the problem for yourself? Or
>> is the box unusable since sebtember? Do you have a bugtracking number
>> for the devicekit package?
>>
>> Greetings Markus
>>

>> FWIW
>>
>> Jack
>>

> Hi, Again!
>
> Here's some that are involved:#550434, #550668, #550937, #551563.
>
> But most feel this is the issue #545032. I don't know when it will get
> to testing...
>
> Have a great day!
>
> Jack
Hi,
today I tried another attempt to solve the problem. No new grub package
was available, but i tried to purge all grub packages, deleted all in
/boot except the kernel images and reinstalled grub. Did not work for
me. All of the bugs you wrote above refered to dmsetup/dmraid packages.
I'm using mdadm and never used dmsetup on this machine.

Another hint was http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=409073
which refered to a gpt problem with grub2. Is there a change in debian
using gpt?