Re: How to install wine on debian/amd64/sid?

Cavan Mejias 提到:
2009/7/19 John Wong <johnw@wonghome.net>:
I add the below url to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://www.lamaresh.net/apt/ sid main
then apt-get update && apt-get install wine

but it always said:
or been moved out of Incoming.

wine: Depends: ia32-libs but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

Is it only me?
I saw this message a few weeks ago.

uname -a: Linux redcat 2.6.30-1-amd64 #1 SMP Sat Jul 18 12:55:06 UTC
2009 x86_64 GNU/Linux
cat /etc/apt/sources.list:
deb http://ftp.tw.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.tw.debian.org/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://www.lamaresh.net/apt/ sid main

Please help, thank you.

 Can you manually do   "apt-get install  ia32-libs" ? Does that
succeed? Or if you are using Gnome can you locate it in Synaptic? (All
the KDE package managers seem to be orphaned/nonfunctional).
  It appears you are using sid, therefore the ia32-libs may indeed be
broken or "have not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming.".
I use lenny and I think it works there.

   Good luck! I hope you get to install wine.
Yes, when i manually do "apt-get install ia32-libs",
then it just show the message like this:

or been moved out of Incoming.

wine: Depends: ia32-libs but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

When i use Synaptic, the result is the same like use "apt-get",
It ask me, i need to remove ia32-apt-get first: Yes/No,
then i choose Yes, then Synaptic tell me, CAN NOT be install,
becuase it depend ia32-apt-get. (<-- i know do not know why)

Yes, my system is sid/amd64, so maybe different to lenny.

Anyway, thank your help.