ia32-apt-get and nvidia

Dear maintainers,

I am looking for a solution for the following problem:

I am running debian-amd/sid and my graphic card is using the nvidia-kernel and
nvidia-glx. Additionally I am using some commercial 32-bit applications, which
depend on ia32-libs, ia32-libs-gtk and nvidia-glx-ia32.

The problem is, nvidia-glx-ia32 needs the packages ia32-libx11-6 and ia32-
libxext6. Both are not in the repository, but I suppose, they are in the ia32-
apt-get repository.

But I cannot install ia32-apt-get, as it will deinstall my commercial
packages. Installing ia32-apt-get will also deinstall ia32-libs and ia32-libs-
gtk. Well, I could reinstall them, but that would dienstall nvidia-glx-ia32!

I also cannot install the new kernel and build the newest nvidia-kernel-
module, as its nvidia-glx-ia32 will not install: Missing libx11-6 and libxext.

Even, from which point I look: Either I install ia32-apt-get, then I cannot
use my commercial applications (which I need!), or I leave it as it is at the
moment, then I cannot upgrade to a newer kernel (the latest nvidia-kernel does
not build on 2.6.29-kernel!).

The main reason for this trouble are the missing packages ia32-libx11-6 and
ia32-libxext.

A workaround may be, to download and install them manually. I will try this,
if someone can point me to a server, where I can get it.

Maybe the dependencies of nvidia-glx-ia32 can be changed? Or even a dummy
package generated, to solve dependencies? In fact, even older nvidia-glx-ia32
package does need it to installation, but works without them.

Thank you for reading this long mail.

Best regards

Hans