Re: cups printer stopped printing locally

On Saturday 21 February 2009 19:28:30 Seb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since the recent CUPS package (1.3.9-14) upgrade in sid, a Samsung
> ML-1740 stopped printing from the local machine.  Let me explain.

I have no idea if it's the same issue, but since that package upgrade, my
printed only the raw PS output instead of the actual documents. Reverting to
the version in Lenny (1.3.8-1lenny4.1) made mine work again. Worth a shot?

--
Qual é o cúmulo da burrice?

R.: Ser reprovado no exame de fezes.