Re: EM64T compiling options?

Many thanks, I'll read your link with attention. Do you have further
links on threads and IPC ?
I'm thinking in rewriting an old and unfinished logical interpreter in C
that used assembly code (nasm) for truth evaluation of the smallest
elements. I'd like also to create a "small" database for prime numbers
(using John Moyer's storage code) in order to test several things on
prime numbers distribution.

A+

Emmanuel