RedHat in Chroot

Hi
   Has anyone installed RedHat in a Debian Chroot? That would be the
perfect solution for me since I have some commercial software that for
some !"#$%&/ reason does not follow any sensible file hierarchy
standard. If I could install RedHat Enterprise 2 and 4 on the same
Debian machine I would be very happy. The intention is to run
everything later on Debian.
   I know I have to install RedHat with its installer but has anyone tried
using it with chroot?

Thanks
Gudjon

Ps. I got a private answer to my earlier question. Please don't spend your
time on it. I will send the solution to the list later today.