Re: RedHat in Chroot

Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
Hi
   Has anyone installed RedHat in a Debian Chroot? That would be the
perfect solution for me since I have some commercial software that for
some !"#$%&/ reason does not follow any sensible file hierarchy
standard. If I could install RedHat Enterprise 2 and 4 on the same
Debian machine I would be very happy. The intention is to run
everything later on Debian.
   I know I have to install RedHat with its installer but has anyone tried
using it with chroot?
I have amd64/debian_lenny chrooted (Base system is i386 kernel amd64) .Works fine .
But in your situation may be better install virtual machine
See http://virtualbox.org/ works great in i386 and amd64 mode.

Regards
Maciek Kaliszewski

Sprawdz, czy jestes lepszy, niz Leo!