How would I add an OS to grub?

I apologize for this really having nothing to do with debian, but I do not know of another place with people as smart as you.  I tried to install NetBSD (despite all the talk about OpenBSD, sorry).  It was complicated because I do not know much about computers, and there were a lot of differences from the debian installation.  I'm pretty sure I have a working version of NetBSD though, but it is not listed on the grub bootloader.  I did not choose to install NetBSD's boot select or anything like that.  I just want to know how to add NetBSD to grub.  If there is any technical information I need to edit grub.conf or whatever, you will have to explain to me how to get it because I will not know (such as the space on the hard drive hd0,1 and stuff like that... I don't know).  I'd appreciate the help, thanks guys.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.