Re: Fwd: P5K-VM v BFG NVidia 8800GT OC

OK, I've experimented with including both
video:vga16:off       and
video:vesa:off

Both still fail. But, I have noticed some interesting things about booting from the onboard:

  1. The last line that I said read "input..." reads "input: AT translated"
  2. The first 2 lines from the onboard framebuffer say:
          Running /scripts/premount

Please let me know if I can provide you with more information.

Kind regards
Mass