Re: Mobo Intel DG965WH with Lenny or etch?

Hi,  thanks for the suggestions I booted from a USB stick with
2.6.21 and it worked, but it's really, really slow, the install took
more than a hour for just putting the kernel, it has taken hours on
a dual core 2 duo of 2ghz,  Could it be due to the framebuffer?

I will continue with the install, what should I look at to see if
the performance can be improved.

Thanks :)

--
Recomiendo SLEC, la comunidad del software de libre redistribución y educación en Colombia
http://www.slec.net