Re: current chroot howto location?

Max Alekseyev wrote:
Try  the link from the Links section at the bottom of
http://www.debian.org/ports/amd64/
hi,
regarding this topic - does anyone know any howto showing how to set up schroot to automatically bind mount specified directories (/home, /dev, /tmp, /proc) when entering the chroot and then automatically unmount them when the chroot is left? i want to get rid of the permanent stuff in my fstab...

this possibility is mentioned in several docs, but always with the notice 'consult the man page'. unfortunately, the schroot man page (and related stuff) doesn't seem to provide me with the necessary information :(

thanks for any help. regards,

--
Lubos _@_"
http://www.lubos.vrbka.net