Re: LibGL

Użytkownik Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda <lepalom@wol.es> napisał:
> (...) and
>why, if I have nvidia-glx I don't have libGL.so and the libGL.so is pointing
>the mesa GL library?
>If I have a nvidia driver and want to use all the resources of the driver.
>Using the libmesa is a loss of the hardware. Probably I'm missing something ,
>but I don't now what.

If the libGL.so or libGL.so.1 are linked to mesa libraries then you probably
installed MesaGL after installing the nvidia-glx.

Either modiffy the symlinks manually or install nvidia-glx again.

Future upgrade of mesa libs will probably change the symlinks again
(it happens in my case...) so you will have to do the above again.

Tomek