Re: LibGL

A Dilluns 26 Febrer 2007 21:58, Lennart Sorensen va escriure:
[....]

> Hmm, my x86 system (running sid) has a libGL.so symlink belonging to the
> nvidia-glx package.  Not sure why yours doesn't.  I do have
> libgl1-mesa-dev installed too, which nvidia-glx then appears to have
> diverted out of the way.  Without nvidia-glx-dev and/or libgl1-mesa-dev
> you won't have a libGL.so of course since it only applies to development
> in general.  Any actual application should be using libGL.so.1

I don't understand this Lennart. Why do you need -dev to have libGL.so? and
why, if I have nvidia-glx I don't have libGL.so and the libGL.so is pointing
the mesa GL library?
If I have a nvidia driver and want to use all the resources of the driver.
Using the libmesa is a loss of the hardware. Probably I'm missing something ,
but I don't now what.

Regards,

Leo