wine amb64, ia32 chroot and nvidia drivers...

Hi.

I have a Debian Etch i386 and a Debian Etch AMD64 installed.
As I have an nVidia card, I use nvidia drivers. I don't use the i386 system
anymore for playing 3D games so I haven't upgraded the nvidia dirvers on that
system for a while, and now the version of the drivers on the AMD64 system is
greater than the version of them on the i386 system.

I use the i386 install as my chroot env when I want to run something in 32bits.
Till now I used wine in the chroot, but today I've noticed that there is an
AMD64 version (0.9.29 from unstable - at last!!!) so I've installed it.
I ran 32bit wine in the chroot w/o problems but when I tried to run some
windows app with the 64bit wine I got a weird error:

Error: API mismatch: the NVIDIA kernel module has the version 1.0-9746, but
this client has the version 1.0-8762.  Please make sure that the kernel
module and all NVIDIA driver components have the same version.

On AMD64 system I have nvidia drivers in 1.0-9746 version and on the
i386 system the drivers are in version 1.0-8762.
I had to umount all the ia32 binds and even the partition with the i386 system
(which was not binded but mounted as a regular filesystem) in order to run
win32 apps with amd64 wine.

My question is: why wine is loading something from the chroot when it isn't
beeing run from it?
Has it something to do with the chroot configuration?

Tomek