Printerdriver and Scanner is running now

Hi list,

my yesterdays problem is now solved. The printer function and the scanner
function are now working well. I cannot real explain, why, maybe it happened
because of a reboot. Really, I do a reboot very seldom.

Anyway, in the package from
http://solutions.brother.com/linux/sol/printer/linux/cups_drivers.html

were some errors. This is because it was derived from a RedHat-package. I
corrected these, tetsted it and it should now function well. Additionally I
increased the version number.

But what shall I do now ? How can I give it to the community ?

The driver is for the following printers (due to the site):

Note to users of DCP-115C, DCP-117C, DCP-120C, DCP-315CN, DCP-340CW,MFC-215C,
MFC-425CN, MFC-640CW, MFC-820CW:
 Please use the MFC-210C driver as an alternative solution.

Thanks for all, who helped me at my first steps with packiging and correcting
it.

Best regards

Hans