Re: kernel 2.6.19: system freeze with blinking CapsLock and ScrollLock leds

On 12/7/06, Stephen Olander Waters <debian@luy.info> wrote:
If you don't have a serial cable, but you do have another computer on
the network, why don't you try netconsole?

http://lisa.cs.uni-potsdam.de/lxr/source/Documentation/networking/netconsole.txt

I usually boot into single user mode, load the module with appropriate
options, then continue into multi user mode. The crash will appear on
the other computer. It's fairly helpful.

Does it work with a wireless network connection?
I am using ndiswrapper with win64 broadcom driver. Will it be able to
send out a packet in the case of kernel panic?

Thanks,
Max