Once again: OOo2

Hi,

since I had some problems, setting up my chroot and get running again
Goswin von Brederlows openoffice-packages with amd64-archive, I found
this note on http://openoffice.debian.net/ :

"News from the OpenOffice.org amd64 porting. It is "Nothing of
production quality yet, but should be usable now". (please wait for
2.0.2-3 or 2.0.3-1)"

The 'should be usable now' passage made me hopeful and I installed the
experimental OOo-2.0.2-packages from
http://people.debian.org/~rene/openoffice.org/2.0.2/experimental

And I only wanted to mention here, that they seem to work! Until now
OO-writer only crashed after I tested the File > Wizards-buttons.

But, it looks nice, and seems almost working!

Thanks a lot out there for doing this porting...! :)

sigi.