Re: Google Earth woes

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:02:34 +0530,
alephnull@airtelbroadband.in (Alok G. Singh) wrote:

[...]

> There is a beta 9625 driver out which fixes the problem on my
> 6200TC. The debs are in experimental. You'll also need nvidia-glx.

Thanks, yes, I had an interesting off-list exchange with somebody that
pointed this out to me as well.  However, I'm now unsure about how to
uninstall my non-Debian Nvidia driver that I got directly from Nvidia.
I couldn't find any directions on how to do this on their documentation.
Can somebody please provide some pointers on how to do this?  In fact, the
only reason I didn't go with the Debian package to start with is because I
wasn't sure which package to install (there are several nvidia-* packages
and it's not clear which one is needed for any particular system).  So any
help on making this choice is appreciated.

--
Seb