Re: how to get all options from dpkg-reconfigure

On Wed, Sep 20, 2006 at 10:21:48AM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> Try dpkg-reconfigure -p low xserver-xorg
>
> Perhaps some of the questions are at a different priority than they used
> to be.  Not sure.

Looking at the postinst script, those questions are only asked when the
package is installed for the first time or when upgrading from a really
old version. Otherwise it's up to the admin to edit xorg.conf.

An "apt-get install --reinstall xserver-xorg" _may_ work, I did not
test.

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences