how to get all options from dpkg-reconfigure

Hello list,

I want to update my refreching rate for my monitor, because I had to switch
from a TFT to a normal screen.
So I tried to type
dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg
but I am not asked the questions I know from first set up of the xserver:
which resolution and which refreching rate do you want?

I do not think that I need to work on another package, xserver-xorg should be
the right. But why am I not asked this questions.

The same with exim4. At the first time you can choose if exim should handel
all mails or just the lokal ones etc. I am also not able to select this
behavior by using dpkg.

What am I missing?

Thank you - W. Mader