Re: Problem with Alsa

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I have purged my udev and its dependences and
reinstalled them. After some problems with the reinstallation of udev, all
works well.

No problems for the automount of my usbkey... did you have installed
gnome-volume-manager or something like that with hal package ?

About the problem of reinstalling udev, I have had to do the following :
- purge udev and its dependances
- reboot
- reinstall all (many apt/dpkg errors)
- add link in startup sysinit