Re: NVidia official driver

> When compiling a kernel with "make-kpkg" and using the "--append-to-version"
> option, I couldn't make "m-a" produce a package that would install the
> module in the right directory (it doesn't take the "local" version into
> account).  But...

I'm used to something like

  make-kpkg kernel-image --append-to-version -v1
  make-kpkg modules-image --append-to-version -v1
  cd ..
  dpkg -i *-v1*deb

Anyway, what is this module-assistant thing for? How can it help me? I
know it exists, but so far I'm happy with the two lines above. Is it
worth to learn to use m-a? How can I start?

Vit