Re: updated howto

Roberto Pariset ha scritto:
Hello,
an updated version of the debian amd64 howto is avaiable in my local alioth space at [1]; hopefully someone will benefit from this.

Special thanks and gratitude to Ana for her kindness, ideas and support :)

All the best,
Roberto

PS: If you want to reply, please don't forget to add me in CC because I am not subscribed to this list.

[1] http://haydn.debian.org/~intero-guest/

I finally granted permission to publish changes. An up-to-date version of the HOWTO will therefore be in the usual place [2], while the alternative version [1] will not be used any longer. Once again thanks to those who helped with comments, suggestions, ideas and such. Special thanks to Mr Leigh, for reviewing the schroot section, and Miss Guerrero, for supporting all along.

All the best,
Roberto

[2] http://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html