Re: updated howto

Hi Roberto:
Thanks a lot, I was just re-installing amd64 etch raid1, having changed disks
(better quality, smaller size, different partition scheme, little to add to
the base system).

I still found useful as raid howto:
http://www200.pair.com/mecham/raid/raid1-page3.htm (and page2)

However, what about the statement
"In A RAID system it is a good idea to avoid kernel version upgrades (security
upgrades should be performed of course)" in that mentioned www (concerned
with Sarge)? Is it a valid suggestion today for etch?

regards
francesco pietra