Re: [POLL] To continue 64 or not?

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 21:20:09 +0200, Andrew Robinson wrote:

> Just looking for some constructive feedback on other's opinions.

The answer is really easy: if you feel it's a pain then switch back to the
32bit.
I am perfectly happy with my 64bit setup, but the only thing I need 32bit
are OO.o and Opera, which is more than bearable.

Not sure about the performance increase anyway, so maybe you are really
better off with the 32bit Debian. Obviously IMHO :)

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux user #264449