Re: [POLL] To continue 64 or not?

I thinlk you must anwer yourself a question:
What do you need more: 64bits or all the software that is not available for
64bit debian?

I chose 64bits (need 'em for my scientific calculations) though
am having the same problems with flash, ooo, etc, and have to wait
patiently for 64bit versions of the software.

There are other 64bit linux distros that are 32bit compatible, but, as
someone mentioned here some time ago, this 32bit compatiblity makes
them slower than pure 64bit debian).