etch netinst question about wlan

Hi,

I have to do a new debian installation next days and downloaded one of
the netinstall iso-images (beta3) from the debian website.

My problem is, that I need a wlan-module which is not yet packaged for
debian, the rt2570-wlan-module.

Now I thought if it's possible, to build this module on another machine
with same kernel an gcc as on the netinst-image and to load it manually
during the installation-process.

I think, it's not possible to install a basic system with such an
netinst-image and compile the module afterwards, because the
kernel-headers are not on this disk, am I right?

Is there any way to handle this? Or do I have to get a
complete-debian-installation image first?

Thanks for your help,
sigi.