Re: Nvidia Texture corruption in quake4!

Two things,

1.) Quake 4 does not have a 64-bit executable, it only runs with 32
bit libs installed on your system, iD has yet to produce a 64 bit
game.  TTimo's view of the issue can be found here:
http://www.linuxgames.com/?dataloc=articles/ttimo2006/ (second to last
question)

2.) It is not a driver issue it is a Quake 4 issue, forward the
problem to the Quake 4 devs.

(Before the 1.3.2 patch I had no problem with the latest Nvidia
drivers 1.0-8762 with Xorg 6.9 on Sarge, after the patch certain
windows lose their transparency)