automount and etc/fstab

Hi all,

since I reinstalled my system, I'm wondering, why my second hdd is
always mounted automatically after each new boot.

My /etc/fstab shows for this two partitions on this disk the following
entries:

/dev/hdb3       /daten1          ext3    noauto,rw,user  0       2
/dev/hdb1       /daten2          ext3    noauto,rw,user  0       2

I thought, that this entries should prevent the automount - and I
think, this worked before.

Can anyone give me a hint, which other package manages the mount-options
during boot-time? In the past it was everytime enough to edit
/etc/fstab ...

Thanks for help,
sigi.