Re: Broken applications: Could we be honest?

I posted the same initial message on the three sites I thought were
appropriate. My plea for honesty was a measure of frustration with
what should be well-established packages. It turns out that in the newer
distros, the structure of /usr/X11R6 has changed dramatically enough
that it broke a .cshrc file that had worked for five years.

Art Edwards