IA32 chroot user environment using dchroot

Hi everybody,
I've installed a 32bit proprietary software for VHDL synthesis (Xilinx ISE
WebPack) under my new 32bit chroot but i cannot find a way to run it properly
(=easily).

My current solution involves manual chrooting, source the chroot /etc/profile
(which is updated to include the new path) and then run the program. But if I
try the "dchroot way", it seems it doesn't respect the PATH variable i've set
inside the chroot.

I'm using a lot of this software and its a waste of time to run it like I
described. How can I make my chroot aware of the "/Xilinx/bin/lin" location,
in a way that dchroot also works?

I've used dchroot with success but only for binaries that are installed in one
of the std. locations inside the chroot, like /usr/bin

Thanks,
Dimitris