[debian-amd64] tmpfs on /dev and wrong depencies

Hi all, i need help 'cause I can't reboot correctly. I've installed
debian amd64 using the testing netinstall cd, and then dist-upgraded
to unstable. I've a tmpfs mounted on /dev and that's why I can't
reboot correctly. The reboot process can't remount partitions in
read-only mode at the end. I'm using ext3 and in my fstab isn't a
tmpfs to mount. ls /dev gives all the devices such the tty and all the
others. I can't understand what's wrong. Can you help me, please?

What can I do if i find some broken depencies using testing and
unstable packages? Thanks!
--
Saluti

Dario Cavallaro