Re: [debian-amd64] tmpfs on /dev and wrong depencies

I have found the problem: the installation cd gives me a mtab file
that contains a mount on /dev called tmpfs. I don't know if it is a
bug or something that was wrong only on my system. I had to cp
/proc/mounts /etc/mtab and all goes ok.

I would to know what i can do, 'cause some depencies are worng on
testing, about kde 3.5.2 and kerberos 5. I had to input manually
packages' version on order to satisfy the depencies in order to build
kdelib4c2a, libkrb5 and some others. Please let me know.
--
Saluti

Dario Cavallaro
--