Re: ia32 chroot caveat(s)

This confirms that I was right in  reserving the 64bit machine for 64bit
applications and the 32bit machine for 32bit applications. It is easy to
communicate between the two.

Because the calculations at 64bit are long lasting, I use a usb card reader to
exchange files, but nothing prevents intercommunication between the two
machines.

My only worry (or curiosity) in these affairs is the role of the lib32
provided on base installation of amd64 etch. There must be something using
them (i have not investigated) maybe the video, as jame suspected? If used,
this does not appear to be a pure 64bit system. Can lib32 be apt-get remove
without preventing functions? I am not going to investigate.

cheers

francesco pietra