Re: native 32 bit binaries on amd64

I have successfully installed the chroot as described in the HOWTO. Both Firefox and openoffice are working. However, I only have a few fonts. When I tried to install other font packages such as xfonts-100dpi I receive

Setting up xfonts-100dpi (1.0.0-2) ...
warning: /usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi does not exist or is not a directory
warning: /etc/X11/fonts/100dpi does not exist or is not a directory
warning: /usr/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi does not exist or is not a directory

Any help would be appreciated.

Art Edwards